Local Models and Designers Chosen for New Jersey Fashion Week at Crayola Experience
Local Models and Designers Chosen for New Jersey Fashion Week
Winners will take part in a fashion show at the Crayola Experience on September 27
EASTON, PA (September 4, 2013) — The Crayola Experience and New Jersey Fashion Week have selected the designers and models that will strut their stuff down the runway during a fashion show at the Crayola Experience on September 27 from 6-8 p.m.
The following designers and models were chosen from two casting calls:
- 5-7 years: Taylor Jones and Dajahnae Saddler
- 8-10 years: Aleyna Covey and Anastasia Roman
- 11-12 years: Grace Lombardi, Isabella Percario, and Francesca Miller
- 13-15 years: Riley Brennan and Natalie Kendal Covey
- 5-7 years: Mekhia Knighton, Alianna Mendez, and Josiah Hanisak
- 8-10 years: Willard Joseph, Victoria Sullivan, and Kilynn Jackman
- 11-12 years: Nevaeh Jolie, Hunter King, and Myah Young
- 13-15 years: Cameryn Blake, Megan Brass, and Noelle Miller
- 16-17 years: Tory Deluhery, Shermeka Anerum, and Eleni Marie
Tickets for the fashion show can be purchased here for $35. Price includes admission, goodie bag, and refreshments.
Editor’s Note: All models and designers signed media releases to take part in the fashion show and media opportunities leading up to the event.
About Crayola Experience
Discover the magic of color at the world’s only Crayola Experience! Over 20 one-of-a-kind attractions and more than 60,000 square feet of colorful adventures await families in Easton, PA—the birthplace of Crayola crayons. Bigger, brighter, and bolder than ever, the Crayola Experience helps kids explore art and technology, express their creativity, and experience color in a whole new way. The Crayola Experience has drawn more than four million visitors since 1996. To learn more, visit CrayolaExperience.com.