Christkindlmarkt Kicks Off Tomorrow at 11 a.m.
Christkindlmarkt Bethlehem, the popular holiday festival that takes place in Bethlehem each Christmas season, gets underway Nov. 20, 11 a.m. Experience old-world charm while strolling the aisles of handmade works by over 100 artisans – there are literally thousands of great gift ideas from which to choose!
Twice recognized as one of the top holiday markets in the world by Travel + Leisure, Christkindlmarkt also showcases:
– Handmade nutcrackers, ornaments and collectables by Germany’s Käthe Wohlfarht
-The heart-warming sounds of live holiday music
– Handpainted chalkware figurines by Rich Connolly Folk Art, celebrating its 35th anniversary
– Ice sculpting demonstrations and Make Your Own Blown-glass Ornament Sessions
– NEW! Bethlehem Steel merchandise, all featuring the Bethlehem Steel logo
– Jolly, old St. Nicholas and more!
Fri.-Sun., Nov. 20-22 and 27-29
Thurs.-Sun., Dec. 3-6, 10-13 and 17-20
Thursdays and Sundays, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday and Saturdays, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
$9 for ages 13 and older
$5 for ages 6-12
free for ages 5 and under
Christkindlmarkt is located at PNC Plaza at SteelStacks, 645 E. First St., Bethlehem. For tickets and more information, visit www.christmascity.org.
Mark Demko, ArtsQuest
gro.tseuqstranull@okmedm or 610-332-1342