Vino in the Valley Passport Program
The annual Vino in the Valley passport program introduces wine lovers to locally produced wine by encouraging them to explore all nine wineries that belong to the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail during the four weekends in March 2017.
New for 2017, passport holders will be entered to win one of 10 Lehigh Valley Getaway Packages at a local inn or bed and breakfast that includes accommodations for two, dining and other amenities.
How the Vino in the Valley Passport Program works:
1. Wine lovers purchase a passport for $35, either at one of the wine trail’s nine member wineries, or online. (Passport program participants must be age 21 or older.)
2. During the four weekends of March, participants visit the member wineries to enjoy a food and wine pairing (tasting-sized) and have their passport stamped in the corresponding winery box on the front.
3. Once stamps are obtained from at least eight of the nine wineries, they fill out their contact information on the bottom front side of the passport before tearing it off and turning it in at the last winery they visit in order to be entered to win one of 10 Lehigh Valley Getaway Packages in the Grand Prize Drawing.
Visit the www.VinointheValleyLVWT.com to review group guidelines, tips for traveling the trail, passport program rules, and other event details.
Note: each winery sets its own house rules, policies and procedures.
- Alcohol Available
- Group Friendly
- Free Parking
- Every Sat.. from Mar 4 – Mar 25, 2017 (11:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Every Sun.. from Mar 5 – Mar 26, 2017 (12:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
Discover Lehigh Valley isn’t responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. This is a public calendar with information obtained by the respected event directly. Discover Lehigh Valley recommends calling the event directly prior to confirm the most up-to-date information. Thank you.