Merchants Square Model Train Exhibit
Please see website for more information
“…the world’s most amazing model train extravaganza. If you think I’m exaggerating, take a look… The main display is more than 78 feet long and 36 feet wide and other displays are only somewhat smaller, with more model trains than I could count and hundreds of intricately detailed and electrified little buildings and other structures… In the middle of its biggest display (is) a 16 by 24 foot lake with real water, and overhead puffy clouds… produce real rain.
“One display has a ski resort in the background with tiny skiers schussing down the slopes (they actually move). A farm is so realistic, one of the outbuildings has a roof that’s collapsing with age.”
“In coming years, I’m pretty sure every model train enthusiast will seek inspiration in south Allentown, where magic is also building momentum.” 610-797-7743
- Morning Call newspaper, Allentown
- Every Friday from Mar 1, 2013 – Dec 27, 2013 (All Day)
- Every Saturday from Mar 2, 2013 – Dec 28, 2013 (All Day)
- Every Sunday from Mar 3, 2013 – Dec 29, 2013 (All Day)
- 11th Annual Freddy Awards: A Highlight of the our Arts Scene and a Lehigh Valley Treasure
- Top 5 Lehigh Valley Things To Do in the Dark
- 10 Things You Need to Know About the “New” Mayfair Festival of The Arts
- An Evening with Groucho at Miller Symphony Hall
- The Secret to a Great Birthday in Lehigh Valley? Food and Shopping.