A quick way to answer the question, “are we there yet?”
Lehigh Valley’s location makes it the gateway to eastern Pennsylvania. Located less than two hours from New York City and an hour from Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley is accessible via I-78 and I-476 as well as Routes 22, 309 and 33.
Once here, easily find your way around Lehigh Valley using our interactive map powered by Google.
Search for specific hotels, restaurants, attractions and more.
Or, download a city map to print and take with you:
- 11th Annual Freddy Awards: A Highlight of the our Arts Scene and a Lehigh Valley Treasure
- Top 5 Lehigh Valley Things To Do in the Dark
- 10 Things You Need to Know About the “New” Mayfair Festival of The Arts
- An Evening with Groucho at Miller Symphony Hall
- The Secret to a Great Birthday in Lehigh Valley? Food and Shopping.