Accommodations ranging from romantic to rustic.
Sleep in a bed with a canopy top or bunk in a campground under a canopy of stars.
Lehigh Valley offers a variety of accommodations from rooms in a mansion, to historic inns and charming B&Bs, to top name hotels and name brand motels or campgrounds. Whatever you’re looking for in lodging, you’ll find it here.
- Top 5 Lehigh Valley Things To Do in the Dark
- 10 Things You Need to Know About the “New” Mayfair Festival of The Arts
- An Evening with Groucho at Miller Symphony Hall
- The Secret to a Great Birthday in Lehigh Valley? Food and Shopping.
- Fox 29 Philadelphia Made Allentown’s West End an Early Morning Party