Near NYC. Near Philly. And nothing like either one of them.
Tucked amid the beautiful hills of eastern Pennsylvania, Lehigh Valley is 90 minutes west of Manhattan and 60 minutes north of Philadelphia.
It’s home to three charming, historic cities — Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton — plus an abundance of scenic countryside and quaint towns. Lehigh Valley is easily accessible by major highways and an international airport.
- An Evening with Groucho at Miller Symphony Hall
- The Secret to a Great Birthday in Lehigh Valley? Food and Shopping.
- Fox 29 Philadelphia Made Allentown’s West End an Early Morning Party
- We’re doing another Tweet to Win a Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem Prize Pack
- A Mother’s Day Outing With A Gymnastic Twist