Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem opened May of 2009 in Eastern Pennsylvania. It is situated on the site of the historic Bethlehem Steel plant and located approximately 60 minutes from Philadelphia and the northern New Jersey suburbs and 90 minutes from New York City. Sands Bethlehem offers over 3,000 state-of the-art slot machines and over 200 table games including a 30 table poker room, as well as a 282-room hotel and over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. Culinary offerings include Buddy Valastro’s Buddy V’s Ristorante, Carlo’s Bakery from the hit TLC series Cake Boss™, and three signature restaurants from celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse – Emeril’s Chop House, Burgers And More by Emeril and Emeril’s Fish House. The casino also features the Carnegie Deli, Chopstick Asian Cuisine, Steelworks Buffet & Grill, Croissanterie and the varied offerings and cuisines of The Market Gourmet Express. It is also home to the Coil Bar and Molten Lounge, which features live entertainment 7 nights a week. The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem launched at the property in November 2011. The Sands Bethlehem Event Center, which opened at the property in May 2012 and includes over 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible multipurpose space, accommodates meetings, conventions and a variety of entertainment events.
What's Nearby 77 Sands Blvd., Bethlehem
Upcoming Partner Events
70s Flashback Band
- Mar 26, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Lima Bean Riot
- Apr 6, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
High School Reunion Fridays 2005 (Phillipsburg/Belvidere/North Warren) with DJ Angel B
- Apr 14, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Recent Blog Activity
- February 26th, 2015The Best Nightlife Spots in Lehigh Valley
- January 13th, 2015Discover Lehigh Valley's 2015 Official Visitors Guide is Jam-Packed With Fun Adventures
- October 28th, 2014Nine Reasons Why Lehigh Valley is a Great Place to Work, Live, and Visit