Sands® Casino Resort Bethlehem
Sands® Casino Resort Bethlehem opened May of 2009 in Eastern Pennsylvania. Situated on the site of the historic Bethlehem Steel plant and located approximately 60 minutes from Philadelphia and the northern New Jersey suburbs, and 90 minutes from New York City, Sands Bethlehem offers over 3,000 state-of-the-art slot machines and over 100 table games, as well as a 300-room hotel and over 5,000 sq. ft. of meeting space.
Culinary offerings include three signature restaurants from celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse – Emeril’s Chop House, Burgers And More by Emeril and Emeril’s Italian Table. The casino also features the Carnegie Deli, St. James Gate Irish Pub and Carvery, Cobalt Cafe, and the varied offerings and cuisines of The Market Gourmet Express. It is also home to the Coil bar, Infusion lounge and Molten lounge, which features live entertainment 7 nights a week.
The Sands Bethlehem development also consists of plans for 200,000 square feet of shopping space for popular retailers and designers, and nearly 50,000 square feet of flexible multi-purpose space, which will allow the property to accommodate meetings, conventions, and a variety of special events.
Recent Blog Activity
- 10 Things You Need to Know About the “New” Mayfair Festival of The Arts
- An Evening with Groucho at Miller Symphony Hall
- The Secret to a Great Birthday in Lehigh Valley? Food and Shopping.
- Fox 29 Philadelphia Made Allentown’s West End an Early Morning Party
- We’re doing another Tweet to Win a Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem Prize Pack