Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem opened May of 2009 in Eastern Pennsylvania. It is situated on the site of the historic Bethlehem Steel plant and located approximately 60 minutes from Philadelphia and the northern New Jersey suburbs and 90 minutes from New York City. Sands Bethlehem offers over 3,000 state-of the-art slot machines and 200 table games including a 30 table poker room, as well as a 302-room hotel and over 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. Culinary offerings include three signature restaurants from celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse – Emeril’s Chop House, Burgers And More by Emeril and Emeril’s Italian Table. The casino also features the Carnegie Deli, St. James Gate Irish Pub and Carvery, Steelworks Buffet and Grill, Croissanterie, Chopstick, Joli Bakery and Café and the varied offerings and cuisines of The Market Gourmet Express. It is also home to the Coil bar, Infusion lounge and Molten lounge, which features live entertainment 7 nights a week. The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem launched at the property in November 2011 and includes Europa Spa & Salon and the Lehigh Valley’s newest family entertainment and childcare facility: Kids Quest and Cyber Quest. The Sands Bethlehem Event Center, which opened at the property in May 2012 and includes over 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible multipurpose and tradeshow space, accommodates meetings, conventions and a variety of entertainment events. And don’t forget to visit the Lehigh Valley’s hottest nightclub, Vision Bar, located inside the Sands Bethlehem Event Center.
Recent Blog Activity
- October 28th, 2014Nine Reasons Why Lehigh Valley is a Great Place to Work, Live, and Visit
- September 26th, 2014RE: Allentown An Open Letter to Billy Joel
- June 26th, 2014Touring Lehigh Valley at Martin Guitar, Crayola Experience, and more!
- 5-15-2014 Sands Bethlehem Announces Fifth Annual Lehigh Valley Food & Wine Festival and Second Annual Burger and Beer Bash
- 3-19-2014 Lehigh Valley Airshow Returns in 2014 on August 23 and 24
- 1-30-2012 SANDS CASINO RESORT BETHLEHEM AND ARTSQUEST PARTNER ON TOURISM PROMOTION ON CBS SUPER SCREEN IN TIMES SQUARE