Discover Lehigh Valley
This historic farm-in-the-city opens doors to early American agricultural life. The property includes a restored 1748/1818 farmhouse, two 1840s bank barns, a high horse-power wheel, large kitchen garden and orchard, a corn crib and wagon shed.
What's Nearby 1461 Schoenersville Rd., Bethlehem
Upcoming Partner Events
South African Five Course Wine Tasting Dinner at Prime Steak House
- Oct 5, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Four Course Beer Tasting Dinner featuring Weyerbacher Brewery at Prime Steak House
- Oct 19, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Recent Blog Activity
- September 11th, 2015Apple Days Brings Fall Fun to Lehigh Valley
- September 17th, 2013Northampton County Open Gate Farm Tour October 12 and 13
- July 27th, 2012Blueberry Festival: Something for Everyone
- 10-9-2014 Pet Portraits: Bring Your Pet to 1748 Burnside Plantation Presented by Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites on October 26
- 12-4-2012 Deck the Halls with Fresh Greens Assembled Lovingly by Historic Bethlehem’s Burnside Crafters And Tour the James Burnside Homestead decorated with colonial holiday decorations