Blue Mountain Resort
Blue Mountain Resort is your premier outdoor adventure destination. Whether you’re looking for winter or summer fun, you’ll make memories that will last a lifetime. If you’re new to skiing and snowboarding or have been doing it for a while, we have something for everyone – from Terrain-Based Learning Programs to double black diamond slopes! Bring your friends and family for a day of snowtubing – featuring the only family tubes in the Poconos! In the summer, challenge your friends and family to a game of Xtreme Outdoor Laser Tag, test your courage in the Summit Aerial Park, take a scenic lift ride, or give downhill mountain biking a try. After working up an appetite, head to Slopeside Pub & Grill, Where Every Table is a Window Seat! Open 7 days a week all year long for both lunch and dinner, Slopeside Pub & Grill features daily specials, theme nights, and live entertainment. Looking for even more fun? Check out our Mountain Festivals like Wine Me Up, Beer Fest, and Winter Fest, to name a few! Redefine Adventure at Blue Mountain Resort!
Summer Adventures: May – October
- Slopeside Pub & Grill – indoor & outdoor restaurant
- Teambuilding & Corporate Meetings
- Downhill Mountain Biking with Lift Access
- Summit Aerial Park – a high ropes challenge course featuring 4 levels and ziplines!
- Xtreme Outdoor Laser Tag
- Adventure Camp
- Disc Golf – (2) 18-hole and (1) 9-hole courses available
- Adventure Parties – bachelor/bachelorette/birthday
- Special Events and Summer Festivals – check our Facebook page for dates and details
What's Nearby 1660 Blue Mountain Dr., Palmerton
Upcoming Partner Events
Style Singles Social Club: Winter Fun Mixer at Blue Mountain Resort
- Jan 25, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Recent Blog Activity
- September 23rd, 2016Experience Blue Mountain Resort This Autumn
- January 12th, 2016Make It A Multi-Day Ski Adventure In Lehigh Valley
- December 23rd, 2015Top Five Desserts in Lehigh Valley