Bethlehem Brew Works
Established in 1998 by the Fegley Family, Bethlehem Brew Works successfully captures the essence of Bethlehem’s steel industry in a 250-seat brewpub open seven days a week.
Signature beers on tap include Fegley’s E.S.B., Valley Golden Ale, Steelgaarden Wit, Hop’Solutely and the award winning Steelworkers’ Oatmeal Stout. In addition, 3- 5 seasonal taps have beers ranging from Pale Ales and Wheats to Pumpkin Ale and Belgian Lambics. Downstairs from the Brew Works is our Steelgaarden Lounge featuring over 100 bottled Belgian Beers!
We were voted #1 restaurant in the Lehigh Valley by urbanspoon! and best happy hour and best beer selection in the area by Lehigh Valley Magazine.
What's Nearby 569 Main St., Bethlehem
569 Main St.
Bethlehem, PA 18018
- menusLunch & Dinner
- Late NightLate Night
- Sunday BrunchSunday Brunch
- Alcohol AvailableAlcohol Available
- WIFI AccessibleWIFI Accessible
- Live MusicLive Music
- Credit CardsCredit Cards
- Outdoor DiningOutdoor Dining
- Children's MenuChildren's Menu
- Handicap / ADAHandicap / ADA
- Reservations AcceptedReservations Accepted
- Group FriendlyGroup Friendly
- Meeting FriendlyMeeting Friendly
- buy it click here to buy this now
- coupons Free beer sample. 10% off all retail items. Mobile Friendly
Upcoming Partner Events
Bethlehem Brew Works Beer Dinner
- Sep 29, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Recent Blog Activity
- August 25th, 2016Top 5 Places to Order Nachos in Lehigh Valley
- May 3rd, 2016Celebrate Mom in Lehigh Valley
- August 12th, 2015Save with Budget-Friendly Activities in Lehigh Valley