The Runner’s World Half-Marathon & Running-Festival
The Runner’s World Half & Festival | October 14 – 16, 2016 | Bethlehem, PA
Runner’s World is pleased to kick off the 5th annual Runner’s World Half & Festival in our own backyard—Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The festival weekend includes a 5K, 10K, half marathon, trail run, kids races, seminars, live music, and the return of the Hat Trick!
The racecourses feature Bethlehem’s historic neighborhoods, including some of the town’s original 1741 settlement; two renowned colleges (Lehigh University and Moravian College); and the former Bethlehem Steel complex, where the backbone of the nation was literally forged.
The festival weekend will include:
- Live music
- Pre-race dinner with Runner’s World editors
- Pop-up workouts and recovery yoga
- ALTRA 3.8 mile Trail Run (Friday)
- FREE kids races, children’s programming (Friday)
- FREE 1 mile dog run (Saturday)
- 5-K and 10-K races (Saturday)
- Half-marathon (Sunday)
And if that’s not enough for you, take on our multiple-race options: the Hat Trick (5K, 10K, and half marathon) or the Five & Dime (5K and 10K). Once again, headquarters for the weekend will be on the grounds of the beautifully refurbished Bethlehem Steel Mill and ArtsQuest SteelStacks campus.
What's Nearby 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem
Upcoming Partner Events
Runner's World Half & Festival
- Every day from Oct 14 – Oct 16, 2016 (11:00 am – 12:00 pm)
Recent Blog Activity
- April 29th, 2015Lehigh Valley is a Half Marathon Destination