The Runner’s World Half-Marathon & Running-Festival
The Runner’s World Half & Festival
October 20 – 22, 2017
Runner’s World is pleased to kick off the 6th annual Runner’s World Half & Festival in our own backyard—Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The race courses feature Bethlehem’s historic neighborhoods, including some of the town’s original 1741 settlement; two renowned colleges (Lehigh University and Moravian College); and the former Bethlehem Steel complex, where the backbone of the nation was literally forged.
The festival weekend will include:
- Live music
- Prerace dinner with Runner’s World editors
- ALTRA 3.8 mile Trail Run (Friday)
- FREE kids races, children’s programming (Friday)
- FREE 1 mile dog run (Saturday)
- 5-K and 10-K races (Saturday)
- Half-marathon (Sunday)
And if that’s not enough for you, take on our multiple-race options; the Grand Slam weekend Marathon (Trail, 5K, 10K and half marathon), the Hat Trick (5K, 10K and half marathon) or the Five & Dime (5K and 10K). Registration for 2017 is now open! Choose the race that’s right for you and register today!
Once again, headquarters for the weekend will be on the grounds of the beautifully refurbished Bethlehem Steel Mill and ArtsQuest SteelStacks campus.
What's Nearby 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem
Upcoming Partner Events
Runner's World Half Marathon, 5k, 10k, Trail Run & Festival
- Every day from Oct 20 – Oct 22, 2017 (All Day)
Recent Blog Activity
- April 29th, 2015Lehigh Valley is a Half Marathon Destination