1869 Luckenbach Mill
Beautiful Luckenbach Mill is the third grist mill to stand on this site. Before it stood a 1743 log structure and a 1751 limestone building. Each mill took grain and ground it into flour. At one point it also served as a fulling mill, softening leather and cloth.
Built by the Luckenbach Family in 1869, the current Mill operated until the 1950’s. Restored in 1983, today the Mill is still a home to a variety of activity. It is primarily used to house the administrative offices of Historic Bethlehem Partnership.