Lehigh is a premier private residential research university. Most of our students—undergraduate and graduate—live on campus, allowing research and discovery to happen almost anywhere. We are ranked in the top tier of national research universities each year, and our four colleges have earned a reputation for their entrepreneurial and interdisciplinary approach to learning.
Today, more than 75,000 alumni from around the world have earned a Lehigh diploma, and nearly 96% of last year’s graduates have gone on to find career-related opportunities just six months after leaving campus.
Located in Pennsylvania’s scenic Lehigh Valley, the campus is in close proximity to both New York City and Philadelphia and is right in the middle of the Mid-Atlantic corridor. The Lehigh Valley region is home to about 750,000 people, giving our students and the campus community plenty to do. Our campus is on South Mountain in Bethlehem and actually consists of three contiguous areas: The Asa Packer Campus (home to most of our academic and residential buildings), Mountaintop Campus and the Murray H. Goodman Campus (where many of our athletic facilities are located).
What's Nearby 63 University Dr., Bethlehem
Upcoming Partner Events
…OF THE AMERICAS: Contemporary Latin American Art From The LUAG Teaching Collection
- Every day from Aug 26 – Jun 4, 2017 (11:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Your First Mud Run
- Sep 25, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Getting Paid: Earnings Issues in Today's Economy/A Symposium on Critical Pay Issues Facing Workers and Employers
- Sep 30, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Recent Blog Activity
- November 17th, 2015Lehigh vs. Lafayette: A History Lesson as "The Rivalry" Returns to Lehigh Valley
- March 20th, 2014Steelhawks and IronPigs Kick off Lehigh Valley Spring Sports
- September 5th, 2013Top Five Lehigh Valley Fall Sporting Events