Cedar Crest College

Cedar Crest College, Allentown, Pa., is a four-year, private liberal arts college offering more than 30 undergraduate academic programs for traditional students, and a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs for students in the School of Adult and Graduate Education (SAGE). Founded in 1867, the College is committed to the education of women leaders in an increasingly global society.

The College offers its 1,900 students a beautiful campus that is also a nationally registered arboretum, and the quality personalized instruction they deserve. Nearly three-quarters of the College’s highly credentialed faculty hold Ph.D.s or other appropriate terminal degrees, and a student-teacher ratio of 11:1 facilitates thoughtful discourse among faculty and students in the classroom. The College also offers hundreds of online and hybrid learning courses.

Cedar Crest offers eight varsity sports competing in the Colonial States Athletics Conference (CSAC). The College holds the ideals of the student-athlete in high regard, with Cedar Crest athletes holding the highest combined GPA among CSAC schools in 2009-10 and 2010-11.

Cedar Crest was selected as a “Best Value” and “Top Regional College” in the 2012 U.S. News and World Report rankings of American colleges.

What's Nearby 100 College Dr., Allentown

Upcoming Partner Events

webadTravelPkg