State Theatre Center for the Arts
A non-profit, member supported center for the arts, complete with an historic 1500 seat performance hall, Acopian Ballroom and Easton Hospital Gallery, the State Theatre opened on the BF Keith vaudeville circuit in 1926, and continues to present top headliners, national tour Broadway shows, comedy, concerts, family programming and more. The State Theatre also produces the Emmy winning FREDDY© Awards, a program that recognizes and rewards excellence in local high school musical theatre (www.freddyawards.org) . For a complete list of events visit www.statetheatre.org.
What's Nearby 453 Northampton St., Easton
Upcoming Partner Events
- Jan 26, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
THE ORCHESTRA Starring Former Members of ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA
- Jan 28, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Feb 3, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Recent Blog Activity
- February 4th, 2016Will You Be My Valley Valentine This February?
- November 10th, 2015Shop 'til You Drop in Lehigh Valley
- March 19th, 20152015 Lehigh Valley Lunacy Marches On with the Field down to Eight
- 2-10-2016 The Pink Floyd Experience, Live in Concert at the State Theatre on March 9
- 1-6-2016 Tony Award-Winning Musical 42nd Street Comes to the State Theatre for Two February Shows
- 11-10-2015 A Rockapella Christmas Comes to the State Theatre with a Chance for an A Cappella Group to be the Opening Act