Porters’ Pub & Restaurant
Porters’ Pub is a cozy 1850’s Old World style pub that’s only a two minute drive from Center Square and The Easton State Theatre in Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Open 7 days from 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. for casual fare including lunch, dinner, late night snacks and Sunday champagne brunch. Our intimate dining room features stone walls and local art. The Pub’s mahogany bar boasts over 75 imported and micro brews, a wine list and single malt scotch and bourbon list.
- Tuesdays: Mug Holders appreciation night Get a Dollar off a mug full of your favorite draft! 7 to 11 every Tuesday.
- Wednesdays: 1st & 3rd Wednesday of every month, OPEN MIC starting at 9:30 with MC Scott Harrington. Come on down and show us what you got!
- Wednesdays: 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month is CELTIC JAM 7:30p ’til ?? Just like being in Ireland.
- Thursdays: Dinner with a side of jazz – Yuengling Pitcher Night. $6 Yuengling pitchers.Live Jazz from 8p till 11p
- Fridays and Saturdays: Live music from 10pm. Check our music calendar for details
- Sundays: Brunch is served from 11 AM to 3 PM. Award winning smoked garlic bloody marys, complimentary cranberry or orange mimosa! When we say our Porters Publick House Roast coffee is fresh, we mean FRESH! We roast it ourselves, and grind in house just before brewing.
Outdoor tables are available seasonally.
What's Nearby 700 Northampton St, Easton
700 Northampton St
Easton, PA 18042
- Late NightLate Night
- Sunday BrunchSunday Brunch
- Outdoor DiningOutdoor Dining
- Alcohol AvailableAlcohol Available
- WIFI AccessibleWIFI Accessible
- Live MusicLive Music
- Credit CardsCredit Cards
- Handicap / ADAHandicap / ADA
- Children's MenuChildren's Menu
- Reservations AcceptedReservations Accepted
Recent Blog Activity
- February 4th, 2016Six Romantic Lehigh Valley Dining Spots
- January 19th, 2016Top Five Breakfast Spots in Lehigh Valley
- December 4th, 2015Make Time for that Special Someone. Date Night is Back.