Pinnacle Ridge Winery
Pinnacle Ridge is a family-owned boutique winery located in bucolic Berks County, just outside Lehigh Valley, Pa. Our winery is housed in a traditional, 1851, Pennsylvania Bank Barn.
We produce a wide range of wines which are available for tasting seven days a week. Three Governor’s cups and 100’s of medals attest to the international quality of our wines.
Group and Commercial Vehicle Policy
Out of respect for our neighbors and in order to keep your visit to the Pennsylvania wine country a tranquil and enjoyable one, we will no longer be accepting commercial vehicles (buses or limos), or large groups (groups of 8 or more) on Saturdays. We have a very small tasting room and an even smaller parking area and we can not accommodate such groups.
We are a small, family-owned and operated farm and after 6 pm each day Pinnacle Ridge returns to being our home. We welcome you to visit us during the week when we are less crowded to enjoy some of our wines on a peaceful afternoon.
NOTE: Groups of 8 or more are still welcome at Pinnacle Ridge during the week and on Sundays, with a reservation made AT LEAST ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE.
What's Nearby 407 Old 22, Kutztown
Upcoming Partner Events
Music at the Winery: Scott Marshall & the Hillbilly Souls
- May 13, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Music at the Winery: James Supra Blues Band
- May 20, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Music at the Winery: Brosky & Meyer Trio
- May 27, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Recent Blog Activity
- February 4th, 2016Will You Be My Valley Valentine This February?
- January 12th, 2016Make It A Multi-Day Ski Adventure In Lehigh Valley
- March 26th, 2014Visiting The Lehigh Valley Wine Trail Means Spring is Officially in The Air!