Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
Celebrating its anniversary season in 2016, the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival has been entertaining audiences for 25 years. Each summer, thousands of visitors enjoy performances running from June through August on the camps of DeSales University.
But don’t be fooled by the name- there’s much more than Shakespeare happening here. Take in world-class musicals, hysterical comedies, children’s performances, as well as Shakespearean classics. Award-winning actors, directors, and designers will make you feel like you’ve traveled to New York with these Broadway-quality shows close to home.
Before the show, enjoy live music “on the green” with a selection of artisan sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit parfaits and delectable sweets at the Shakespeare Café. Or, opt to pack your own picnic (complete with beverages, of course) and relax in the ambiance of the beautiful renaissance style music.
All performances are held on the Center Valley Campus of DeSales University with ample, free, on-site parking available.
Performances for the 25th anniversary season include:
What's Nearby DeSales University
2755 Station Ave., Center Valley
2755 Station Ave.
Center Valley, PA 18034
- buy it click here to buy this now
- coupons $5 off up to four tickets.
Recent Blog Activity
- 10-10-2016 Hamlet takes to the road in Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival’s WillPower Tour to high schools and middle schools
- 6-3-2016 The Little Mermaid to Open at Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
- 5-5-2016 British, Broadway, television and film actor Linda Thorson to play leading roles in The Taming of the Shrew and Blithe Spirit at Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival