Lehigh Valley Zoo
Located in Schnecksville, Pa., within the scenic 1,100-acre Trexler Nature Preserve, Lehigh Valley Zoo is home to more than 250 animals representing 70 species – from African Penguins to Zebras. The zoo is open year-round, seven days a week.
The Zoo hosts more than 100,000 guests annually and offers hundreds of educational programs, camps for all ages and family-friendly events, making it one of the most vibrant educational and cultural institutions in the Greater Lehigh Valley region. The Zoo is operated by the Lehigh Valley Zoological Society, a private nonprofit organization.
What's Nearby 5150 Game Preserve Rd., Schnecksville
5150 Game Preserve Rd.
Schnecksville, PA 18078
- buy it click here to buy this now
- coupons Buy one adult admission, receive one child admission free.
Recent Blog Activity
- November 12th, 2015Your Lehigh Valley Holiday Bucket List
- August 7th, 2015Coming to Musikfest? Add Even More Fun to Your Plans
- April 9th, 2015Spending a Family Fun Day at the Lehigh Valley Zoo in Schnecksville