Kutztown University

map
Kutztown

For the last 150 years, students who choose Kutztown University choose to become part of a community defined by bright, ambitious students; brilliant, dedicated faculty; and a diverse, vibrant learning atmosphere.

Kutztown University is a four-year public institution located 30 minutes from Allentown and Reading, 90 minutes from Philadelphia, and two hours from New York City. Founded in 1866, KU has nearly 9,200 undergraduate and graduate students, more than 100 areas of study, 200 student organizations, and 21 NCAA Division II athletic programs—all housed on a beautiful 289-acre campus.

Find your perfect match. Choose from over 100 majors and minors and prepare to enter today’s fastest-growing fields. Whether you take part in one of our nationally renowned Programs of Distinction (Visual and Performing Arts, Education, Physical Sciences, and Social Work), or focus your studies in areas such as biochemistry, marketing, communication design, criminal justice, or software development, KU has what you’re looking for.

Go the extra mile. KU’s Honors Program will challenge you in new and exciting ways while offering unprecedented perks and privileges. Access specialized courses and internships. As an enhancement to coursework, all KU students have the opportunity to study away from campus, both nationally and internationally, through more than 150 student exchange programs.

Chart your own path. Scale our indoor rock-climbing wall. Volunteer with Special Olympics. Host your own radio show. Become an NCAA student-athlete. Enjoy the camaraderie of Greek life. With an array of living, dining, recreation, organization, athletic, and volunteer options, the choice is yours.

Make the most of your investment. With numerous scholarship, grant, loan, and campus employment opportunities; affordable tuition; and highly successful student outcomes, it’s easy to see the tremendous value that is Kutztown University.

Choose Kutztown University and choose to have it all.

What's Nearby 15200 Kutztown Rd., Kutztown

• websitekutztown.edu
  • social
  • phone610-683-1359
  • address
    15200 Kutztown Rd.
    Kutztown, PA 19530
    Get Directions
  • amenities
Lost-River-WAG-C2A