Koziar’s Christmas Village
Koziar’s Christmas Village provides the greatest Christmas display in the U.S., located just outside Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Driving through the darkened countryside and coming over that last hill on the unlit country road is like driving into a fairyland. Suddenly you find yourself in a dazzling valley set aglow with more Christmas lights than you have ever seen before. Adding to the magnificent beauty is the spectacular reflection of those thousands and thousands of lights in the lake situated directly in front of the main house.
This family owned Christmas attraction dates back to 1948 when William M. Koziar began decorating his home and dairy farm for the pleasure that he, his wife, and four children derived from it. It has continued to grow for more than 60 years and has become one of the most famous Christmas attractions in the USA. It has received many awards in its long history including “Best Outdoor Display in the World” and the “Award of Excellence as one of the Top Ten Travel Attractions in Pennsylvania.”
Dates of Operation:
Season Opening: November 7, 2015 through Jan 2, 2016.
See website: www.koziarschristmasvillage.com for details.
What's Nearby 782 Christmas Village Rd., Bernville
Upcoming Partner Events
Koziar's Christmas Village
- Every Sun.. from Nov 5 – Jan 1, 2017 (5:30 pm – 9:00 pm)
- Every Sat.. from Nov 5 – Jan 1, 2017 (5:30 pm – 9:30 pm)
- Every Fri.. from Nov 5 – Jan 1, 2017 (6:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
- Every day from Nov 28 – Jan 1, 2017 (6:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
Recent Blog Activity
- November 12th, 2015Your Lehigh Valley Holiday Bucket List
- October 14th, 2015Koziar's Christmas Village Lights Up The Sky & Your Hearts
- November 18th, 2014The Best in Lehigh Valley Holiday Light Displays